Game Controller Tester
A downloadable Tester for Windows and Android
- Tests for any Bluetooth or wired game controller or joystick, including:
- Xbox , PlayStation, Stadia, Luna, Steam, Wii, Switch, etc.
- Rumble test (including trigger vibration).
- Set LED colour.
- Gyroscope & accelerometer test.
- Touch pad test.
- SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) & HIDAPI as core engine.
- Compatible with Steam's controller mapping.
- Detailed event log.
- Haptic device test (e.g. phone's vibration).
- Device sensor test (e.g. rotation, light, motion, barometric pressure, etc).
- System information for CPU, RAM, video & battery.
- Keyboard, mouse and touch screen tests.
Currently in Beta, so some features may not function at this stage.
What's New in 0.13 beta
- Not much; just a few tweaks
- Removed unnecessary vsync option
What's New in 0.11 beta
- Added game controller motion sensor test
- Enabled game controller background events
- Improved devices sensor displayed values
- Added basic haptic device test
- Added cross hair to mouse test
- Added option to disable Direct Input API
- Some improvements to UI design
- Added option to disable controller mapping
- Repositioned XYAB buttons for Nintendo Switch Pro
- Added device sensor stop button
- Latest version of SDL2 linked (2.0.18)
- Many other tweaks and improvements
Future Development Goals
- Portrait mode.
- Speed / bench test.
- Visual modes for compass, barometer, etc.
- & much more! Please request features.
|Tags||diagnostics, game-controller, gamepad, haptic, joystick, keyboard, sdl, sensors, tester, touch-screen|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen, Wiimote, Accelerometer, Playstation controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
GameConTest013.zip 686 kB
GameConTest013.apk 2 MB