A downloadable game for Windows
First released for DOS in 1996, now rebuilt to work on modern computers. Remake of the classic Breakout / Arkanoid genre with resources, a shop, weapons and more.
A remake of this remake has been made called PowBall Renaissance.
What's new since version 3.06 from 2006?
- USB game controller support added.
- Music from the DOS version is now included.
- Various bug fixes.
- Now bundled with a handful of mods / patches.
- The price is now FREE. All order-info has been stripped out.
- New installer & EULA.
Even though PowBall DeluXe is now free, please respect copyright laws and the End User License Agreement. Do not reverse-engineer in any way, and do not re-create or steal any of the assets. To do so is theft. This game is my intellectual property.
- Multiple control methods: Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick.
- Local multiplayer. Up to 2 players simultaneously using any available control method.
- Weapons & ammunition. Each weapon has unique destructive qualities and are equally satisfying to use.
- Level editor.
- Shop. Trade resources for weapons and ammunition to help complete the next level.
Recommended Minimum Requirements:
- Very low! This game can probably run on your microwave.
|Published||Mar 08, 2016|
|Release date||Aug 22, 1996|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, arkanoid, Breakout, classic, pong, Retro, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Portuguese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.